Everything is meaningless...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So I took several Betty Boop heads that I colored with marker and cut out, and pasted them on different things. I bought two magazines, Elle, and some Italian mag and I put Betty's head on several different bodies- ones that looked too thin, too emanciated. I also put words on some of them, although I don't think they really even necessarily need words. I went to Oxford Street and walked around with my Betty Boop heads and some rubber cement, and I pasted her image on things- posters, advertisments, the sexual ads found in phone booths, even on storefront windows where maniquens with rib bones poking out stood. Some people gave me looks like I was a nut job, but oh well. I was pleased with the results:

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home